Someone Called It "White On White Crime"! Em vs Iggy

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Em has a song called Vegas...on the upcoming Shady XV
“So swallow my pride, you’re lucky just to follow my ride /
If I let you run alongside the Humvee /
Unless you’re Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let’s ski
/ So what’s it gon’ be / Put that shit away, Iggy /
You don’t wanna blow that rape whistle on me,” Eminem says on the song, according to rap-up.

Iggy responded on twitter taking a shot at Uncle Snoop as well.

"im bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend and much more interested in the young women getting $ trend. zzzz"

"its especially akward because my 14 year old brother is the biggest eminem fan and now the artist he admired says he wants to rape me. nice!"

"women in music have the bigger balls anyhow we endure much more harassment and critic. good morninnggggg!!!!!! off to camera block for AMAs!"

Is Eminem just getting too old to pull these type of antics again or is this just what he is about? Em Stans should be goin hard on her soon.

You know what......I'mma be cool and stop expressing my thoughts on these artist. I might lol at some post or something.........

I will say this though...........yall say Iggy ain't hip hop......I say Em ain't either....(they both the same.....both are pop artist.)

And you know what's funny......................................................those are FACTS....but your opinion should outweigh the fact they are bopth pop artist. You want Em to be some great MC but Iggy to be some fake ass MC.........that's B.S to me.

I mean.........Flo Rida (a black man) is dope......but he gets no props because he is a "pop artist"................EM........he gets a hip hop pass......for the few little emotional PMS songs he make that have you feeling some kind of way........I don't get it.......

I can't take yall serious, man.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree neither is hip hop (Em, use to be). Nikki in my opinion is even wacker then Iggy.

Last edited:
So question to the forum...How does Eminem continually get away with using rape lyrics without losing sponsors for tours or seeing any kind of real backlash? I know some womens groups have come out against him but I think that his target audience (Pre-teens to teenagers) just see them as angry moms from the PTA.

Rick Ross got dropped from Reebok for his lyrics on Rocko's U.O.E.N.O., “Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it/ I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain’t even know it,”.

Has the world just accepted that this is just who Em is and deemed it acceptable from him or is there a double standard?

^^^^Come on man......the question is not fair. If you own a product............you have a right to drop whoever you want as long as you are not breaking the law. Em gets "a pass" on this question.

LET'S FLIP IT!!!!MMMMKAY........ I like Em for the impression that he presented to me.....and that's as a "comedian rapper".....not a "Rap God". He might think it's unfair because he is "white" and should be an option in people's mind as "best".....cool.......by law I can choose to leave him off my list on my magazine due to my hatred towards white........cough.........cough....comedian rappers.......

There is this thing....called law of attraction......in the music world it means "FUUCK REALITY.....DO AND SAY WHATEVER TO GET THE FORREST FIRE STARTED". Which is why I see things differently than most. I understand that concept because at the end of the day you as the listener are only "giving what is expected of you". Because it is a science...one that you can not avoid due to your social skills as a human being. If you know about these artist......then you are already match for the gasoline.

In otherwords........who gives a shit about you saving hip hop.....the industry......you changing the game.......NOBODY!!! Not no one here....none of the people who make blogs and vlogs about the state of hip hop. [the state of hip hop].......we shouldn't be worried about [state of hip hop] when we have artist that we love not getting the attention we feel people should already be giving. In the other thread guy didn't know some of those rappers in the list..........YALL SHOULDN'T BE SHOCKED!!!! Because as intelligent as these bvloggers and magazines and these "real hip hop type" media personalities present themselves to be.....they haven't did ENOUGH AS A WHOLE to give that young man the understanding of any of those artist. A lot of them get money under the table..........(they got to eat, huh.) but we except it as real.

To end this post..............when these rich mfers start tweetin and making their little songs with people's names in it.....(IN THE POP WORLD.....SNOOP IS A POP ARTIST....) it's only them doing what they have an understanding of. Snoop wouldn't be in the game without it..........Em wouldn't be in the game without it........they know it now.....YOU DON'T KNOW IT.....and that's the beauty. Iggy can either use this attraction in a positive way.......(Like Rick Ross did) or let them take it from her. Either way.....(as they both know) there is enough of it to go around.

When yall understand THAT....then you will have the hip hop that you all "claim" you want. Too bad that yall have been giving that energy away for 20 something years now to the shit you don't like.........SAD.....

So question to the forum...How does Eminem continually get away with using rape lyrics without losing sponsors for tours or seeing any kind of real backlash? I know some womens groups have come out against him but I think that his target audience (Pre-teens to teenagers) just see them as angry moms from the PTA.

Rick Ross got dropped from Reebok for his lyrics on Rocko's U.O.E.N.O., “Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it/ I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain’t even know it,”.

Has the world just accepted that this is just who Em is and deemed it acceptable from him or is there a double standard?

I'm not even sure if Em has sponsorship these days but back then the reason is simple. He generated hundreds of million dollars for Interscope and he was backed by the very powerful Jimmy Iovine.

Last edited:

Eminem is known for his over the top, crazy ass lyrics. Rick Ross is way more grounded. For him to say something like that hits way closer to reality.
Like If there was a rape scene in a movie it's different from happy tree friends.

Back