Some of my beats & a couple ill rappers...

BrotherJunk

I'll put the SC link in my sig after this post but thought I would post some very basic beats I have going. I'm new to this beat making thing. I plan on tailoring them to the buyer as I can never know when they want what to happen, so those beats are just to give ideas. The first three tracks are the beats...the first could be used as RnB too.

However the main reason is I uploaded 5-6 songs of my man T.K. (Tragic Knowledge) & Lyrical Wisdom. Lyrical is on Homicide Seazon & Time is Money. In my opinion, I don't think my knowing them biases my opinion but they are killer. These aren't even mastered & $300-$500 productions. These two smoke the mic, the type of stuff you can listen to the first time & think "that was tight" but you listen a second, third, fourth time & you see the genius in the lyrics. Those are not my beats they are on lol. But some of them were $300 productions start to finish.

If you are only going to listen to a few Homicide Seazon, Time is Money, & M.I.B. are the nicest. The others are nice too, but if your time is short, hit up those first three.

I think they both kill it & not because I've known them for 20 years. I've known other artists for just as long & either hated their style. I could see their content was empty, or they just weren't going to make it for a number of reasons. Since I've known T.K. & Lyric, I knew they had it. They are from Lowell MA.

Feel free to listen to my beats too ; ) Any suggestions on those I'm humble. Still trying to get used to Logic X which I find extremely confusing! Are there any other less confusing but equally as capable setups?

https://soundcloud.com/brotherjunk

Back