Some guidence, things that have helped me

DarkRed

Want to share some things that made my mixes sound better.

Sometimes it becomes more obvious what works the most, by tasting it instead. It was a simple thought I once got from a creative moment. Could I become a better engineer by learning to cook great tasting food? What I learned was that not only was I born with a passion for music, I was also born with a passion foor cooking. What I found out was that the two gifts had been given to me out of unconditional love so that when I learned to make better tasting food I would also learn to create better sounding music and the other way around. So between me, passion for music and passion for cooking, there was a trinity that was created to provide a unique resonance into creation. I am sharing this because I think many have been born with the same set of core passions and want to make you aware that you have these passions so that you can reach your highest dreams within each, by learning each art individually and apply what you are learning across them all. Nothing stops you from including more passions, I am now creatively working with a whole range of passions that I learn to balance better both individually and among each. These passions I do because I love and desire them and in the process I am learning who I truly am as a co-creator being in creation. It inspires me a lot!

Last edited:
Back