So white people in the USA are racist ?

I'm not Kendall and you do type agressive ; I was abotu to smack that fooo, honkey, bla bla

I don't take racism from it jsut you come of like maybe you are an agressive dude, not saying super agressive but well you get the point.

And who said the N word ? I can't say it so I don't get why you said honeky, but well we are the majority in europe and the usa, and Canad and Australia so it's not a biggie
barely canada anymore lol white males are the minority now and if you think someone is agressive off of a message board your likely a pussy

Well blacks being racist to whites is understandable, even tough this generation didn't do things that happened 150 years ago, and I think only 8% of white americans have ancestors who had slaves, there weren't that many black around, I guess the ramining 4% are imigrants or just whites that have mixed babies and incrase the "black" population. So most people literary have no stains even in the history of their ancestors, ok maybe they still were racist, despite not havin had slaves, but it was their greater grand dads grand dads, not them. However I guess there was a lot of racism still after 1856 (or whatever year they banned slavery).

Slavery was never banned. It was renamed. Slaves are now called convicts.

And that comment that Republicans are racist...LOL. Democrats are easily the most racist group in American history. Even today. Only one group of people wants blacks disarmed and unable to defend themselves. Only one group of people wants blacks financially dependent on them. Only one group wants to lower education standards for blacks, leaving them dumb. Only one group of people wants blacks to "stay in their place". And that group ain't Republicans.

Being Democratic suggests that you believe in democracy. What is democracy? The majority ruling the minority. Think about that.

Last edited:
Democrats are easily the most racist group in American history.
i agree i call liberals passive aggressive racists but at the same time the Democratic party and the Republican party switched roles over the last 100 years or so.

Last edited:
Racism = poor man's mentality.

Get the money and nothing else matters.
You nailed it.
There is a history of racism in America, and all over the world, and that will always exist.
It is a natural thing where we are a bit afraid of things that are not like us.

But, it is changing, right now. Its all about money.

Someone mentioned Republicans on the first page.
Almost right, but its not blacks or minorities they hate- Its just all poor people.
Now, Republicans are also a big part of what is driving to make some people poor, so you figure out where the line is, but dont think for a second that the old fat rich republican hates the poor black guy, but loves the poor black guy's poor white neighbor.
It is all about money now.
You can be black as the back of Forrest Whitaker's neck, etc, and if you got money, you get respect from everyone.
It aint right, but I think it is an improvement lol....

Slavery was never banned. It was renamed. Slaves are now called convicts.

And that comment that Republicans are racist...LOL. Democrats are easily the most racist group in American history. Even today. Only one group of people wants blacks disarmed and unable to defend themselves. Only one group of people wants blacks financially dependent on them. Only one group wants to lower education standards for blacks, leaving them dumb. Only one group of people wants blacks to "stay in their place". And that group ain't Republicans.

Being Democratic suggests that you believe in democracy. What is democracy? The majority ruling the minority. Think about that.
Did you fall into a brainwashing machine deep in the Right Wing somewhere?
Let me guess- You think repubs are for small government, the right to bear arms, low taxes?
Its a hustle man.
Dont believe it til you are a millionaire....

Last edited:
White people, eat people, shoot up schools, burn churches, enslaved a race, killed off another race, and molest children.

How many times you see a black man on to Catch A Predator?

As a white person coming from a lower class background, I think most of the direct racism towards blacks is from white people with money. I don't know any poor folk that hate on other races, we all hurtin right now. I know alot of white people, and from what I can tell, there are bad people no matter what the racial background. As a hiphop head, most of the people I get along with are black or hispanic, not alot of white people diggin rap in these parts.

Back