so what do you guys think about lil waynes dedication 4?

JAMESRRTT

I know I'm a little bit late with this but I thought It was dope as ****

whether you wanna believe It or not this man runs the rap game

as soon as that mixtape dropped so many people were downloading It that the server's crashed on damn near every mixtape site

2563519-lil-wayne-dedication-4-617x409.jpg

yeah it really was the best i heard in a while, and it made me realize how much he likes to eat pussy lol

I thought it was a solid 7/10. It was completely void of variation from song to song, but Wayne was good on the punchline game. Way better than C4

**** lil wayne and anybody that loves him

one of the worst mixtapes ive heard in a while and them disses on kanye and pusha are just stupid if he does that in low quali

hot garbage!!! im sick of waynes punchlines...nigga doesnt even bother with making quality music anymore with actualy concepts and substance...ANYBDOY can spit punchlines, he aint special...and this corny obsection with skateboarding is even more fake, he aint skating, hes gliding to the music awards lmfaoo...i want him to od on syrup, heroin, coke and everything else he gets high on...just die wayne!

that was a lil harsh but hes just a clown, fa real...everytime u see him he got a skateboard with him trying to be relevant...smh
im done with that *****

Are you people fkin serious? This was the orst thing ive ever heard from wayne. I'm glad this is his last project in a while. This tape was just ugly. A dude actually sued Lil Wayne for wasting 20 mins. of his life downloading it.

and the bullshit is, wayne come out with the video saying this shit fire, my peoples couldnt let me put it out for free...GTFOH...

whoa whoa.......why all the animosity towards wayne? what did he ever do you guys?

all he does is ride his skateboard, dress up in weird clothes, impregnate multiple women, and rap

lol

whoa whoa.......why all the animosity towards wayne? what did he ever do you guys?

all he does is ride his skateboard, dress up in weird clothes, impregnate multiple women, and rap

lol

diss kanye and got lyrics without any sence

Do you wanna know what i think?

Do you really wanna know what i think?

Naw ya'll ain't ready to hear what i think

Attachments

• applypressurefrontlarge.gif
    applypressurefrontlarge.gif
    356 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Wayne's style reminds me of those audio books you use to get, but with someone with some sort of mental/physical/speech disability reading it.

I think him and Minaj co-write each others lyrics.

Back