Skoot Nasty - Wildabeast (Project)

Skoot Nasty

I'm working on a short project, and it'll hopefully be around 10 tracks, right over a minute each, when I'm finished. These are the first three I've done so far. Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated. It's produced by this dude I met on reddit called Wildabeast.

Thanks!

Ruff swami is nice man you know i dig your stuff! we def gonna have to do a track pretty quick here man. nice mix and a dope ass beat! flow on point and the lyrics are fresh man, Why so short tho? check out my new one
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...riscastleberry-f4f-{failed-superhero}-474721/

I appreciate the listen, man! And hell yeah, we really need to do something soon, without a doubt. Send me something over! I'll definitely check out your new one. Check out the one "Redefinition" I posted up there if you haven't, it's probably my favorite of these three.

Edit: Also, so short cause it's part of a project i'm working on. I'm hoping about 10 songs, all right over a minute long each. I think it'll be nice challenge, and hopefully a good project! The beats were all part of a 60 Days 60 Seconds thing this guy was doing. His name is Wildabeast, I found him on reddit. Definitely check him out, man. https://soundcloud.com/wildabeast-1

Last edited:
I appreciate the listen, man! And hell yeah, we really need to do something soon, without a doubt. Send me something over! I'll definitely check out your new one. Check out the one "Redefinition" I posted up there if you haven't, it's probably my favorite of these three.

Edit: Also, so short cause it's part of a project i'm working on. I'm hoping about 10 songs, all right over a minute long each. I think it'll be nice challenge, and hopefully a good project! The beats were all part of a 60 Days 60 Seconds thing this guy was doing. His name is Wildabeast, I found him on reddit. Definitely check him out, man. https://soundcloud.com/wildabeast-1

Yeah that sounds like a dope idea. im pumped to see the outcome

definitely digging your lyrical content dude you automatically win in my book if you can rap consciously , the beats were pretty cool too.
youve definitely got a good thing going with your style though its not that trendy b/s you see around alot these days. shoot me your email if your interested in working together

definitely digging your lyrical content dude you automatically win in my book if you can rap consciously , the beats were pretty cool too.
youve definitely got a good thing going with your style though its not that trendy b/s you see around alot these days. shoot me your email if your interested in working together

I really appreciate it, man, and I'm glad you're digging my style. I've been trying to craft something pretty unique, ya know? I'll definitely shoot you a pm with my email, I'd love to get a track together with you. Thanks again for the listen and the feedback!

Bar for bar your pen game is on point bro.

Lol at "Yoko Oh No/Ono" line in the 2nd song. Tbh though I wasn't feeling the beats on the first two, too electonic-sounding for my taste.

I just wish you were doing full songs. I'm definitely interested in hear the whole LP when you drop it. So far so good. Peace

Bar for bar your pen game is on point bro.

Lol at "Yoko Oh No/Ono" line in the 2nd song. Tbh though I wasn't feeling the beats on the first two, too electonic-sounding for my taste.

I just wish you were doing full songs. I'm definitely interested in hear the whole LP when you drop it. So far so good. Peace

I really appreciate the listens, man, and I definitely appreciate the feedback! You're the first person to mention that Yoko line, so that's awesome. I kept going back and forth on whether to put a backing vocal over that part where I was screaming "Oh no!", or even slightly after it, almost like an echo of sorts, to give it more of a punch. Ultimately, I decided against it and hoped it would work out! Haha. Those first two beats definitely have an electronic vibe, which actually isn't normal for me either, so I feel ya on that. I think you may like the rest of the tape a lot more, there's a few beats on it that are pretty stripped down, which is what I'm really into. Sorry for the wall of text there, I'm just stoked to be getting some feedback. Anything I can feed back on, mate?

No problem.

I started as a battle rapper and then started writing songs in high school. Recently I started beatmaking b/c I was too cheap to buy beats but I like production more now lol. I'm still a huge fan of wordplay, puns, and metaphors etc...

Followed you back on soundcloud. Let me know when you drop that full album tho, I wanna hear it turns out.

Oh snap, I forgot my feed link ha. Here it is: feed me.

Last edited:
No problem.

I started as a battle rapper and then started writing songs in high school. Recently I started beatmaking b/c I was too cheap to buy beats but I like production more now lol. I'm still a huge fan of wordplay, puns, and metaphors etc...

Followed you back on soundcloud. Let me know when you drop that full album tho, I wanna hear it turns out.

Oh snap, I forgot my feed link ha. Here it is: feed me.

Nice, man! I've never really done any battling, mainly because I live in an area where this is absolutely no hip-hop scene. lol That's awesome, though, I've got mad respect for anyone who battles and does it well. I'll definitely hit you up when I finish it up, I appreciate the interest, without a doubt. And I actually just realized that I peeped that beat a couple days ago and left some feed, haha. Definitely get that volume raised on that, man, cause it's a ****ing sick beat!

Back