Shyne Explains His Problems With Rick Ross & Diddy, Addresses His Voice Change

Shyne called in to Hot 97′s Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Show to go on a rant about Rick Ross and Diddy, as well as to address his voice change. To start out the interview, Po blasted Rick Ross for his new mixtape The Black Bar Mitzvah, stating that he has a problem with his Corrections Officer past and that Diddy told him that Ross took his whole style.

“Yo listen blood, homebody is a straight cornball, and I been saying that for a minute now. And one thing about Shyne Po, Shyne Po is consistent,” he said. “I always speak my mind. I just find it curious that when Shyne Po do his Judaism thing and I’m on my Israelite thing, dudes was taking shots and poking fun at that and now, fat boy is coming out with Black Bar Mitzvah. I have a lot of issues with him, but my most important issue is that to me, old boy is like Donnie Brasco. Dudes always say, he makes good music. It’s not about that. It’s about the integrity. Like blood, I have no problems with correctional officers. […] But if any of them CO’s would try to act like they was thugs or gangstas, I had no love for them because that’s not what they do. They civilians. So imagine Donnie Brasco, Sammy the Bull, coming out with an album talking about how gangster they are after they did what they did. My thing is, if you a cop, try to stay a cop.

Read Full Story Here >>> Shyne Explains His Problems With Rick Ross & Diddy, Addresses His Voice Change

^^^There's no logic to any of that. DMX's original response on Drake was the best reasoning behind a fabricated beef I ever heard...

"I just don't like him...I don't like the way he looks". Lol.

Dudes be reaching for validity behind beefs that have none. How did Ross steal a style you stole from B.I.G.? Now if the corpse of B.I.G. came back talking shyt I may be able to say..."this guy's got a point". But Shyne is reaching.

He's dying to be in the spot light. Attention whore. Shyne's daddy is rich his whole thug street shit is fake like Ross. He needs to STFU

Last edited:
Lol that Shyne who blocked me on twitter...
He is kind of stupid... Truth hurts I guess.

Last edited:
Back