SHould I Get PS3 OR PRoTools....OR WHats THe MOst Hottest Product Out RIght Now???!

ps3 as in the game console? This isnt the place for this garbage if you have HARDWARE FORSALE post it dont drop your retard questions here.

Well, depends on your priorities.
If your playing video games your not producing....thats ok if your not serious and just do it for fun.

Both products will get outdated (meaning updates better versions will come out.)

I would get pro tools though...PS3 are not sturdy machines, they can only last 19 hours consecutively before burning out (360s can last 49) and Do you really want to be spending not just 500 dollars initially but 59.99 every week on games?

Thanks it was a group of mine we used to preform live with just a mpc and a mic so thats how it got started. It was my first attemp at anything art related so im glad you like it. I was trying to make it bigger so people could se the V.S and the pic a little better but this html stuff is beyond me. Back to the off topic lol.

I have the Timbo Edition Niko and its worth the money invest in it.

i have to ask what made you buy the timbo edition? It seems to be the same except the extra money for paint and some sound?

It comes with more programs and instruments...Go look at the features

I did and i dint see anything that would justify the cost except the word timbo edition?

bro if you're gonna compare a ps3 to pro tools, you might as well go for the ps3 cause that alone says you're not serious about producing/recording

you're probably still a kid (no offense) but i put the video games down a long time ago, cause video games dont pay the bills they become the bill...

so this is really a question you should ask yourself... and try to figure out what it is that you really want to do with your life, play video games or music production lol

Back