Shots Fired at Rick Ross!!

**** em... ur still tight with me ricky.

Correctional Officer or not.

U still da man.

Keep making em mad Ross..

These little fukkboys , ... cant stand someone being succsesful.

This is the best rapper in the game were talking about!

Maybach Music.

Deeper Than Rap

Mafia Music

BDK OMG!! !

If they can't hit Rick Ross, then they need to seriously re-evaluate their occupation cuz being a gangsta is just not for them...
I bet when the nigga got out the car and realized he was gonna survive, "Hold Me Back" started playing in his head.

they was probably lookin at him from a distance and thought,, ..."that looks like Big Daddy Kunk"... and Ross was like, psshhh, man, ..look at these monkeys lookin from a distance over here, look at these g-unit monkeys...and it pissed him off, shit got deeper than snacks when Rozay looked out his sunroof like harry and the hendersons but he yellin BAWSE!!! BAWSE!!! SO the monkeys got mad, and the sh!t hit the fan... idk..

how the hell does someone miss a target that big?

How do we know that they actually missed though? like for all we know all the bullets could have been washed down the plug hole of Rick Ross shower or the next time he has to think hard about something he's going to find one lodged in his beard.

Didn't even hit the car... This was either a publicity stunt or Stevie Wonder was the shooter.

I only saw half of the driver side and there were no holes. But there's reports that buildings nearby were hit. I thought it was odd as well. I want to know what was used

the more i hear about this i think that what really probally happened was ross had a strap on him, and the chicken wing grease on his hands caused him to lose control of his grip on the wheel and also made his finger slip and start shooting

yea i wanna know what his damus going to do about this shit ross either gonna get killed or end up with a prison sentence he shouldn't **** with gang sets on some g shit think thats why he did the video with the baph the illuminati about to protect him

Back