Seo markeing

S

Spektor

The following thread is for those guys experienceed in this method:

For those getting started, What are some of the Dos and Donts with SEO marketing.

IF one tried to get his website to recieve more traffic, and what are the benifits?

Alo does it have any Pros and Cons?

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP cuz I wanna know too... got a wordpress and just installed a SEO plugin which I do not know how to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
SEO helped for sure with traffic to one of my websites. I don't know how to do it myself, but my brother-in-law does SEO marketing at his job and looked over the code and made it more search engine friendly.

@JSLmusic, why would google analytics be a sure thing for SEO marketing? I don't understand how it relates and by no means am I trying to come off as "snarky". I'm just trying to learn fam.

OK, firstly, I've been creating web sites for my Dads business, and some friends website ideas since I was 12, so I should know a bit.

Basically SEO Marketing is just website advertisement if you didn't know.

Google Analytics is a very important tool! If you own your own website, and do your own coding, or have someone else to do it for you. Make sure to set yourself up a Google Analytic account, and add the code given to your HTML code for each page in your website(Tutorials when you sign up). What it does is track who's visiting your website, and how long they stay on for, and how many pages they visit, etc. This is basically your feedback, the statistics tell you whether there's interesting content on your webpage, or if you just don't advertise your website that well.

Ok, on to the next, actually advertising your website, best way to do this is signing upto Google, and Yahoo, etc. It can be expensive if it isn't paying off, but when it does it really does pay off. I bet your wondering how top search results stay on top. They are basically very busy. To get on top of the likes of Google, you need to post keywords in your webpage code, which relate with your website(meta tags). Once you've done that, you have your keywords, so if you have something unique e.g. exclusivo then you will be on top as you have mentioned the keyword in your website content a bit. If you have a keyword 'facebook', then you will need to mention it quite a bit.

You can never really compete on the likes of Google if your independent and small, as (I presume) you don't have the time, or, like me, the patience. Therefore don't worry too much about Google at all. I recommend, to advertise your website, sling links around, create a mailing list, get people to subscribe, on social networks, post links up(don't spam though), put content which gets people coming back. When you start getting loyal visitors, then look into expanding.

I'll post this up as an individual thread, if it hasn't already been done?

If you need any help, just PM me, I am willing to give advice and/or run what you need for you for a low fee.

Hope I helped.

Exclusivo

here is the solution

Donts in the Search Engine Visibility.......

• Keyword Stuffing — Keyword stuffing refers to identifying valuable search terms, and then shoving those search terms into your content or meta keywords tag as many times as possible, even when the keyword has no relevance to the content of the site.
  • Hidden Content — Hidden content is the technique of displaying content to the search engines that the users don't see, such as additional keyword phrases. Typically examples include using CSS to display the content way off the viewable area of the page, hiding the displayed content with CSS, or displaying the content in the same color as the background (ie: white text on white background).
  • Link Farms — The importance of links has prompted people to swap links with as many sites as they can find, including sites that are not relevant. Some webmasters create multiple sites of low-value content exclusively for the purposes of interlinking those pages.
  • Buying Links — Some people pay for links on other sites just to try and raise their search engine scores. This method is different than a sponsored link, or an advertisement, as they usually try and pay for these links to display in online content like natural links without any labeling that the link was paid for.
  • Make Pages Just for Search Engines — Some people get so wrapped up in the search engines that they forget all about their users. If a page is over-engineered for the search engines, to the point that it loses value for the users, the users are not going to want to spend much time on your page. Even if they land on your site, they'll go elsewhere for their business.
In better you can visit this website TuckTail.com - Search Engine optimization & Internet Marketing and get the Search Engine Visibility option at cheap cost......
After that the website get the best rank in the search engine like Google, yahoo etc..... They provide very good service so that i suggest this website to you...........

Last edited:
seo marketing

Seo marketing is frequently used to summarize the insant,money-backed component of internet marketing in which generally requires the design connected with paid advertising(cost per click)search engine webpage advertisings in one form or perhaps yet another.

Thanks

Back