[SELLING] ROLAND FANTOM X-6 FOR SALE $1500 obo

DROSKI

I HAVE MY ROLAND FANTOM X-6 FOR SALE! I PURCHASED IT FROM THE GUITAR CENTER FOR $1995.99 JUST TWO WEEKS AGO!! I'M SELLING IT WITH A KEYBOARD STAND I PURCHASED FOR $35 ALSO! IT COMES WITH ALL THE MANUALS AND SOUND EDITING CD-ROM!! LOOKING FOR $1500 obo! SHIPPING WILL ONLY BE $65, SO GET IT BEFORE I THROW IT ON EBAY!!

PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED!
NO MONEY ORDERS!!

Last edited:
Caponegville said:
hey if you bought this 2 weeks ago then you can take it back for a refund right????

Yeah, normally minus a re-stocking fee.

i'll take it for $2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caponegville said:
true enough youngjboy,
droski why are you selling it so quickly?

Probably to go for the fantom g instead. As soon as Roland announced it, you start seeing alot of fantoms going for sale.

Naw, my GC only charges people the Restock fee if they are not a good/regular customer (I have never been charged that sh!t), and it only applies to recording gear, ie: Headphones, Audio Interfaces, Pro Sound Gear, that is what my boy that works there said anyway! They should be able to hook you up with a refund, or an exchange for sure, but even if they charge a restock fee that is still only $300, if you paid $2G (so $1,700). But I saw that they knocked the price down to $1499 for the X6 at GC and that was a couple weeks ago? If you do sell it, go in first and get the price match adjustment!

PEACE

Caponegville said:
true enough youngjboy,
droski why are you selling it so quickly?

I'M SELLING IT CAUSE I REALLY HAVE NO USE FOR IT! MY GIRLFRIEND GOT IT FOR ME WITH THE STAND AS A "REWARD" FOR ME DOING GOOD IN SCHOOL! I HAVE A KORG KARMA AND I PREFER IT OVER THE FANTOM X-6!

Ha ha, wish my girl would buy me one! lol but good luck selling it man, I can't afford that much as of right now, too much on my plate.....peace

Solomon_Gomez said:
I thought gc gives you 30 days...at least thatz what it says on the back of the receipts!!!

They do! But the problem is ex-girlfriend got it for me! Me and her are on good terms but she claims she can't find the receipt and the keyboard was purchased in the tampa area and i've since moved back to Alabama! I went to the local GC in my area and they said without the credit card or receipt from the purchase they cant do anything! But i'm trying to get some money from it so I can buy some other sh#t instead of it all going back to her!!

Back