[SELLING] Full home beat production studio

F

FullSpectrum

Trying to get rid of it all i dont use this and its just taking up room in my mixing area.

I have a full home studio fs in the myrtle beach area. The items included are a emachines T5026 with 2gb of ram , 160gb harddrive , 80 gb harddrive , 8 in 1 media card reader , dual vga card , 3.2 ghz processor , windows xp tuned for audio production. 2 polariod VGA/TV 15 inch monitors with cables for use with the dual graphix card in the computer. A Kurzweil K2000 rack sampler that has been maxed out with every option. A yamaha Su 700 sampling work station with digital options and output expansion board and max ram , a mic stand , a AT 4033a studio mic with shock mount , auralex mopads for monitors , aurales foam for a small vocal booth ( about 20 peices ) a Alesis CLX-400 compressor / expander / gate , JVC cd 1770 desktop tape machine ( recently serviced ) A Roland SPD-20 electronic drum set with roland stand and anti vibe drum sticks , A maudio Axiom 49 midi controller and software bundle to get you started with recording and all the cables and hookups to connect it all. I am asking 3500.00 for the entire package to get you started with a small home recording studio.

100 bucks for the alesis the axiom is already sold man.

you want the dual monitors 2 or just the cpu?

cpu ( with no monitors ) im asking 600.00 and the k2000rs maxed is 350 the monitors are 100 each.

Back