Scratches needed on record ?

Drunkhop Slur

Red Cup Republic
Was wondering If anyone here would be able to add a few scratches to a track I have for my album ... I will pm the track to anyone interested in trying

What kind of scratches you interested in???
I need scratches done as well for a hook on a full song that I produced. The style of the beat is a boom bap style beat & the style of scratches I need is a Dj Premier style. But the way I need it done is I will send you the hole protool session & you do it on the Protools session & then send me back an updated Protools session of the track. Also, I will be willing to work something out to pay you to do this so if you or any one else can please hit me back up that will great thanks in advance.

well I have included the mp3 to the track here - zSHARE - SLUR F ROX - LOTS OF MONEY.mp3

I can send you the protools sesssion if that makes things easier but I just want something to lay smoothly over the girls vocal on the hook

its a track with my boy Jonny Roxx from ovoxo and hoping to get OB whos signed to mims on it, just not sure if hes feeling the beat

Back