Scored another ASR 10 !!!!!

DiaboliC

$200 for a rack asr 10 Maxed out . I had to sell all my gear due to finance issues
But scored me this amazing piece of history again

Now I gotta save up for a scsiforsamplers CD reader

Just wondering who else is rocking the asr still ?

good score bro. The rack is the way to go since they are maxed out. The asr rack was my first sampler. I have the keyboard now and I just have the rack on stand by. It's good to have bc if anything goes wrong with the keyboard you can just use the rack for replacement parts since it is the same stuff, just cased differently. I've already had to do so with the scsi kit. Just yanked it out of the rack and put it in my keyboard. It's crazy bc you usually find a functioning asr rack for cheaper than a scsi kit!

Yea I'm excited to get it for such a low price I promised my self to never sell a piece of gear again so excited to own a asr esp sense I'm sampling a lot lately

i been thinking too about copping 2 asr10 so i can have 16 channels

If you can afford it, go for it.
I like to use my EPS classic with my ASR and just run all of my drums out of the eps. this frees up instruments and sample time on my asr and the eps gives the drums that 12bit filth

thats a nice combo^^^^u use them two solo?

Yup, thats my setup.
'THE GRUESOME TWOSOME'

I also have a PROTEUS 2, it is a little beast of a rack that has tons of great sounding multisampled orchestral instruments. I like it a lot because they are all sampled instruments, not cheesy synth interpretations. I midi it up to the asr
For my final mix down I use an old mac G4 with an older version of logic, but I try to mix it down just right on the asr and eps, i just like the work flow of the twosome!
I used to have a MPC 1000 but after I semi-mastered it's sampling/drum machine/MIDI capabilities I went back to using the asr and eps and midi sequencing everything on the MPC, WHICH WAS THE BEST! but I needed some quick cash so I had to sell one peice of equipment so I decided to part with the MPC. Dont get me wrong though, the MPC is Nice; really easy sequencer so I will probably get another in the near future. - peace

Back