Schizophrenia [F4F 100%]

reminds me of something el p or def jux would rap over, this is hot fam.

I think the synth needs more of it own space so it can stand out some. Maybe eq some of the frequencies out on the instruments that share the same space. Also I had to turn my speakers all the way up to be able to listen good. Lets get some more volume out of it. Overall though its nice. I can tell its an experimental track and it was done well.

I don't know if the quiet audio was intentional but I didn't really like that, otherwise an interesting and unique song.

this is very unique. It sounds kinda plain, maybe add more instruments to give the fuller sound. Overall, this is not bad.

yeah this definitely feels like an expressive track...doesn't seem like you were going for any lane w/ this. the piano sample/loop is cool and brings a nice vibe to it. id eq out and vary the drums a little bit...def throw some reverb on the snare (as cliche as that advice is)...not sure if the synth was meant to be out of key but is. gives the track a cool texture but it's a little jarring (maybe intentionally so). what feel were you goin for?

anyway, you can hit me back here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...est-trappish-kinda-track-f4f-w-24-hrs-465681/

not really sure what you were going for here, but whatever it was it didn't quite do it for me, but maybe thats because im not really into experimental sounding tracks

Back