SCARFACE and NOREAGA!!! shit is hard as fuk... kepp sleeping, its oK!

61Key

i'MA GRAB A noreaga CD WATCH, I be the only one still boom bapin' ... it aint even about that.. im just saying, this shit goes hard and i want more!!

Cool track. Ain't gonna say it was all that, but I know what its like when your favorite cats drop something new.

I feel you.. I was alittle tipsy when I heard this and posted it.. but damn, i just played it, and I still want the cd.. My Bestbuy dosent have it here, the cd selection in Myrtle Beach is sooo small now its crazy..

The problem with wanting this stuff to be hot....these guys aren't delivering. I just still bump The War Report.

Dudes calling themselves "real hip hop" putting out half azz shyt aren't helping. Only dude doing it right since Cuban Links 2 is Joey Bada$$.

The problem with wanting this stuff to be hot....these guys aren't delivering. I just still bump The War Report.

Dudes calling themselves "real hip hop" putting out half azz shyt aren't helping. Only dude doing it right since Cuban Links 2 is Joey Bada$$.
Ha. That's a serious statement. u heard he turned down a deal with roc nation. I'm a joey fan, but i can't go that far. He dropped a classic joint for a young cat, but u got respect the nas joint last yr.

the war report is what made me a fan... I still play that album time to time, I still got the copy my brother in-law left at my crib back in the 90's lol.. ..... but i see what your saying, but I thought they came proper on here tho.. I was just bumping this one and I thought it was weird as hell that they did this here, it dosent compare with the orginal.. At All...

just get paid for on itunes or amazon download and burn
I don't even buy from a physical store anymore
save my gas money

-Coach Antonio

Back