Rugrat

jenso508

First track off my beat tape, dropping tomorrow.

Let me know what y'all think. I'll try to return as much feedback as possible

I like it! To me, it sounds like a beat Machine Gun Kelly would use. I like the way you used those vocal samples, and the hi-hats!

I like the rhythm of this beat, feelin the hihats too. Don't know who I'd see on this, but you did a nice job.

sounds good once it get going...i like the drum groove...think it would make a nice edm track...with a few more of the proper elements...nice work...keep grinding.

The sound sounds like a baby having a hiccup haha but I like it. Nice work, I like the atmosphere and the choice of sounds. I think you should try changing up the chords with the bass maybe because it is basically a 2bar loop so it gets repetitive. Really nice work on the sounds, I dunno what it is in the last part but it works great on the track. Nice work mate !

This is cool. Very unique with the samples. It kind of works for me. Drum work is nice. Decent work.

Returning feed. Nice track. To me, the mix could be a little cleaner but I'm not in a treated room so it could just be where I'm at. I like the samples you used, they're different. Thanks for the feed

Back