Rough Draft for Film/Videogame Need Feedback

DAHTrump

DAH Trump
Click that link and listen: https://copy.com/TLTP9UoPP4wfZKiN

It's a rough draft. What you think? I need CRITICAL CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK. Let me know the truth. Does it sound sloppy, etc.? Just tell me about the overall vibe.

It's unmixed and has not been EQed or mastered yet.

Thank you for feedback You know, I see you need constructive feedback, so, as beginner, I just can't do it. Anyway, I don't feel this vibe, but I'm still curious what ou gonna do with this ;p

Thank you for feedback You know, I see you need constructive feedback, so, as beginner, I just can't do it. Anyway, I don't feel this vibe, but I'm still curious what ou gonna do with this ;p

Why don't you feel the vibe? lol at least tell me that much

Last edited:
Omg, sorry, I've missed branch. Now I understand - it's just sounds good, but nothing special, little boring after some time.

True, I agree on that. The piano makes it rather casual. I mean I like it and I know I prolly coudn´t do it as good as you. But I think as a Film or Videogame it fits in rather well
Because when you focus on the game you don´t want a stresful backround music so I think it is good for your purpose
For the track itself I can´t really say that much. Just it sounds good for casual listeners :)
Hope it helped ya !
#stay tuned | Bones

I def hear this track more for a video game than film. But it would *really* work well for a video game. Some family-friendly app game, or kids fantasy style game. You might think about bringing the percussion up slightly, but overall I like it. Reminds me of walking around the overworld for Zelda or a SquareSoft RPG game. GJ

Last edited:
I didn't liked the male voice... It's kinda jumping from the song, and I think it will be more beautiful without it. The female voice is awesome!

The piano, I think it should be more soft at the beginning. I think you should try using a different one, or tweaking this one. Otherwise nice track!!! I can imagine myself playing FF online listening to the part when the female vocal come in. I also think it should be waay to more long this song.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
this is suited for a videogame ... as stated before ... as if your going through a transition stage ... I feel like it could use some impact as well though ... good work though keep it up ... returned

Back