Roland MV-8000 FOR SALE 925$$

DiaboliC

Selling a Roland MV-8000 Mint..40 GB HD.3.52.256 mb

unit is hardly used pads are still new..buttons are still new..MINT CONDITION DOESNT HAVE VGA

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPING:cheers:

NO TRADES !!!!!!!!

has to go...

mdcc said:

I thought u were gonna keep it.

well wanted to get this mv8800 here local but just was sold lol it was going for 1400 so i was hustlen to get it lol

8000 STAYS SORRY FOLKS

Last edited:
Are these things just toys to you, or do you intend to hold on to one piece long enough to master it eventually(say atleast 5-10 years?)

Focused said:
Are these things just toys to you, or do you intend to hold on to one piece long enough to master it eventually(say atleast 5-10 years?)

i doubt it man, this dude has been buying and selling gear shortly after for a long time. He never really stick with one machine, so i highly doubt that he knows how to use them to their full potential.

DiaboliC said:
couple joints www.soundclick.com/dieversemedia both made on mv8000 not my best but somthing

take some more time to learn what you have man, even for these to be throw aways...you can tell by your approach that you don't full have a mastery of your gear or sound.The MV-8000 has plenty for you to explore still, from listening to what you are doing sonically at the moment. Theres no indication here that you have outgrown the MV-8000 in 5 years. Further more you haven't stuck with the MV-8000 for 5 years, I have seen you pick up several MPCs and ASRs within the past 5 years only to come back to the MV-8000 so its not like you have been taking the past 5 years to really develop your MV-8000 chops.

Back