Rihanna Says That She And Chris Brown “Love Each Other And We Probably Always Will”

In all fairness tho, kinda makes me sad that we're to the point where this is "newsworthy" on a hiphop site. No offesnt to the OP, just speaking on the state of hip hop's interest.

How many of us are awre Mobb Deep is breaking up? But we know all about a 90210 type love drama. Used to be the other way around. Didn't even know B.I.G. was actually f**kin Kim til after he was dead, lol. Just ranting.

Last edited:
In all fairness tho, kinda makes me sad that we're to the point where this is "newsworthy" on a hiphop site. No offesnt to the OP, just speaking on the state of hip hop's interest.

How many of us are awre Mobb Deep is breaking up? But we know all about a 90210 type love drama. Used to be the other way around. Didn't even know B.I.G. was actually f**kin Kim til after he was dead, lol. Just ranting.

to me what makes it newsworthy is that one of the most succesful singer in the world says that she loves a man who did this to her

rihanna-police-photo.jpg

what does it tell you about the world if the most succesful singer is a masochist ?

My mama beat my ass every day and I still love her.

Get off this girl's ass. Most of you have never even been in a relationship, let alone had to deal with being in love with someone.

My mama beat my ass every day and I still love her.

Get off this girl's ass. Most of you have never even been in a relationship, let alone had to deal with being in love with someone.
^^^This @ Polair u got a few things to learn about this world. @ Deranged that was me, original source:O hell Nawl The Blog

Back to the music though: hip-hop as a relationship/metaphorically, stages:
I use to luv her:

I always luv her:

"U can have her, she's a mofo whore! I f_cks hip-hop!" Nas kills this verse.

Love and Hip-Hop: The real.

lmao, girl gets shit beat out of her, they protect her and say i got shit to learn...i don't know man that's just fed up

Back