Rick Ross x Pharrell x Elijah Blake In The Studio Working On "Presidential"

Ya, the track is dope. Sounds like Take 6 on the sample (not sure though), and gotta luv Ross's promo with these vids.

Still don't like the song. I think it's a low point on the album.

And that vocal sample? Check Spectrasonic's Vocal Planet library. It's full of em.

I couldn't tell you what the song is about cause that's not what I paid attention to, I just like the groove & the way the hook is sung ... and it was refreshing

I'm a east coast dude, but 3 Kings was underwhelming to me, I liked Sixteen, Presidential & Touch 'N U the most

Been my favorite song on the album since first play through. Good to see the BTS on this one.

I think the song is super chill... I really like the detailed basslines Pharrell has been putting out recently with songs like this and Sweet Life by Frank Ocean.

And that vocal sample? Check Spectrasonic's Vocal Planet library. It's full of em.

Wikipedia references Roy Ayers in the credits for the song so I'm guessing that's where the sample came from.

I think the song is super chill... I really like the detailed basslines Pharrell has been putting out recently with songs like this and Sweet Life by Frank Ocean.

Wikipedia references Roy Ayers in the credits for the song so I'm guessing that's where the sample came from.
Absolutely loved the bass-line in this one

Back