recording in rebirth

IceSquishee

i have recently purchased many audio building tools. one of them being rebirth. it's a great program, but i cannot record the entire song into either a WAV format or MP3 format. i wish to distribute what i made along a few colleagues of mine. can you help? (btw, i own MJ Studio, Rebirth 2.0, Cubase, Virtual Turntables, and Musicmatch jukebox)

Rebirth CAN record/export your whole song as a WAV, which you can easily convert into a MP3, and distribute online.

About cubase.. You should use an external DAT recorder to capture the sound of your system, to grab any music you make on it.

nono... Rebiorth does export all the song. Are you recording a song session correctly (meaning recording pattern changes and knob movements)? You can record as many patterns as you want. Then LOCK the loop from pattern 1 to 200 (for example) and it will export this "loop", which is in fact a whole song, as a WAV file.

You need to go in SONG mode to record your song sessions, and then you can export any range of patterns to WAV.

Open rebirth and see where you are having a problem. I mean Rebirth seems really easy but can be tricky, and achieve some quite advanced stuff. Good luck man.
Also check the tutorial on this site.

Back