Rap chill, first for me

Zer

Hello!
I'm posting my first song here.
I just began FL studio 1month ago and I know there is a lot to correct. If you could help me to see what could be improved it would be very nice!
Thank you

Hey Zer, my honest overall opinion? It sounds like you're onto something, but I would suggest softening or "wetting" your keys just a little, and blend the note transitions for a seamless sound. You're on the right track, and FL is not an easy software to learn in a month, so congrats to you for that. Keep it up!

Hey Zer, my honest overall opinion? It sounds like you're onto something, but I would suggest softening or "wetting" your keys just a little, and blend the note transitions for a seamless sound. You're on the right track, and FL is not an easy software to learn in a month, so congrats to you for that. Keep it up!
Hello SOBR,
Thank you for your feedback, it is very precious for me =)
what do you mean by softning or wetting the keys? How can I do that?
To blend the note transitions I added a legato on every note of the cords progression

Hi Zer

Congratulations on finding FL studio, and wanting to learn how to create music! For your first production this is good. In the begginning i suggest making less complex beats, like 90's rap beats for example, just to get a feeling for FL studio 12, but it seems like your already going for something with more structure and melodies. I don't know if you can hear it, but the beat is rumbling in the speakers because some frequencies are too loud. So my suggestion to you is that you start working with EQ'ing. EQ'ing means that you cut certain frequencies out of the instrument, to make room for other instruments. You can search on YouTube: fruity parametic eq 2 tutorial. Try to cut the lower part of your piano and see what happens (0-50HZ). Thats what I think you should work on for now.

If you could check out my beat and return the favor with some feedback, would be nice! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...apper-type-beat-all-feedback-returned.560810/

Back