R.I.P Bankroll Fresh: Atlanta Rapper Shot Multiple Times While In The Studio

NLHH

Alpha&Omega
These past few hours have been crazy online.

Bank Roll Fresh, a rap talent on the rise, was murdered Friday night, several sources have reported.
The incident happened at Street Execs Studio in northeast Atlanta.
According to 11Alive, an area new station, there were about 50 shell casings on the ground outside the studio....

Screenshot_2016-03-05-02-32-18-1_wm.jpg

2 Chainz said the most.
“Man I’m a fan of Bru and always will be , I’m in shock at the moment !! Senseless deaths we just got to stop it , I’m speaking up now,” the Atlanta native stated on Twitter.
According to 11Alive, the studio has been met with a rash of criminal activity, including shootings and assaults.
troubleman31Sometimes shit just get to moving so fast it's impossible to make sense of it all....
I know death is apart of life but it seems so unfair to snatch somebody before they got to begin to reach their potential & change they life. And now it's OVER??? Can't be. We got nothing but Love,Respect,&Admiration over here fa u lil bro!!!! Salute... #RIPBankrollFresh
long live @streetmoneybankroll

Find pictures and statements from more than just 2 Chainz in the link below, you can check out links to the trending tags, maybe you wanna show some respect on IG.

R.I.P to you dawg, no one should be taken away all of a sudden from some bullshit greed. Tf u thought u was getting his money, jealous fuks don't wanna see you progress and get better. I know they life feel like it closing in by the moments.. rest easy Fresh, prayers out to you.

Make Money Online, Mac & Smoke Trees: Rest In Peace Bankroll Fresh, Atlanta Rapper Shot Multiple Times While In The Studio

Last edited:
There's two kinds of people. Those that see your success and for them it means their failure, they have to take you down to their level. And those that see your success and they wanna rise up to where you at. These days there's a lot of jealousy and entitlement.

Alleged Video From Bankroll Fresh's Murder Surfaces

A video that appears to capture the murder of rapperBankroll Fresh is making the rounds on social media today.
Fresh, whose real name is Trentavious White, was shot multiple times outside Street Execs recording studio on Atlanta’s northwest side shortly before 11 p.m. Friday.
Update: According to loyal reader Chaundra Holcey, the video is from a shooting in Chicago in 2012. The video has been removed.
In a shaky video uploaded to Twitter.com, two men briefly exchanged words. One man yells “Trent,” as a single gunshot rings out.
“What did I even do?” an unidentified man is heard pleading on the tape.
“Nah, f*ck that,” the gunman responded before rapid gunfire is heard on the video’s audio portion. The actual murder is not shown.

Attachments

• CdPBA50WIAAnVNJ.jpg
    CdPBA50WIAAnVNJ.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • CdPBK3pWIAAv0Zt.jpg
    CdPBK3pWIAAv0Zt.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,409
  • CdPBeFYWoAQNUoD.jpg
    CdPBeFYWoAQNUoD.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 715
  • CdPBy2IW0AAp-24.jpg
    CdPBy2IW0AAp-24.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 161
  • CdPBoLUXEAARLT0.jpg
    CdPBoLUXEAARLT0.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 487
Bankroll Fresh Laid To Rest At Funeral

Still, everyone accusing Skooly and no arrests have been made? If everyone is blaming you, don't you have to answer at the very least, or show respect to ya 'homies' funeral? When your distant, that answers it all. Guilty by Association !

Bankroll Fresh, born Trentavious White, was laid to rest Saturday, March 12 at Jackson Memorial Baptist Church in Atlanta. Many of the rapper’s friends and family attended the home going service, including 2 Chainz.

You wanna see how pissed off the community is? Click the link below and you'll see all kinds of comments aiming towards Skooly.

Bankroll Fresh Laid To Rest

Attachments

• CddE6NIW8AEAIKS.jpg
    CddE6NIW8AEAIKS.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,148
  • bankroll1c-640x427.jpg
    bankroll1c-640x427.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Back