Question for my "Try Before You Buy" Folks. . . .

kyng

Shutup and just do it. .
My fiancee always wants to keep up with all the new music that's out. I work a lot and she is not good with computers (Japanese wife not good with computers. . .weird lol) so I have to find out whats poppin' and whats not. Hotnewhiphop puts a out a lot of songs but most of them are trash.

I visited a site that has the "Top 100" r&b songs for each month in a bulk download.

I was wondering does anyone know a website where I can download the songs in packs for other genres, like Hip-Hop, Pop, reggae, reggaeton.

Basically, every song that's hot on the radio and in the club in the states, she wants it.

You do realize that this is piracy, and your thread is gonna get deleted and you could possibly face a ban on your account, right??

I dunno my homie has a huge library of the top 100 billboard songs from each year on his hd sorted by genre. pretty dope dates back too the 50's. he didn't download it, his friend is a collector who complied all of it. so it's not piracy. lol he offered me them, i declined but we smoked a blunt and listened to some of the songs, pretty cool actually. very organized.

Back