Question about CME UF6

Watavu

I wan't to buy a cme uf6 ( i like it a looot ), i whan't to know if it works on mac os x 10.6.4 and Pro Tools. I google it and i can't found a thing..:(. The driver on their website is old , from 2007... don't know what to do...
38570.jpg

I have the UF5. For the longest time, I couldn't get the USB drivers working - at all. It just wouldn't recognize the thing, so I just gave up and used it via the regular MIDI port. Then that stopped working too a while back, and as nothing seemed to bring it back online, I was ready to just get a new controller. Then one day, I tried the USB again and it worked just fine, with those old drivers. So it never worked under 10.5, but now it does under Snow Leopard. Still, I wouldn't put my money on non-existant support anymore: there are simply much easier and more reliable choices available.

Have you played on one? I wanted one too but found the feel wasn't to my liking. Of course, this may not be the case for you.

I hear CME has had many issues with firmware problems.

Peace. I have the CME UF80 and the problem that I'm having is that when I turn the thing on my screen with the numbers in it keeps flashing. Could someone help??? Thanks a lot.

Back