Pusha T - "Wrath Of Caine" Mixtape...Thoughts?

Not had a chance to listen to this yet - I waited until 1AM last night before going to bed and it still hadn't dropped. I'll d/l when I get home from work.

I thought it was dope but I actually was waiting on it and expected something that was a little better, still kinda found myself losing interest in some of the tracks as they played.

I remeber when I heard GrindiN' on the TV back with Free and AJ aired that shit and I went straight to best buy and copped that sht. Lord Wilin' became my favorite album for a hot minit. after that I never followed up with them really that much. I'l probly give this a go, youtube it or something.

I bet It ain't ****ing with this shit right HERE THOUGH!!

I remeber when I heard GrindiN' on the TV back with Free and AJ aired that shit and I went straight to best buy and copped that sht. Lord Wilin' became my favorite album for a hot minit. after that I never followed up with them really that much. I'l probly give this a go, youtube it or something.

I bet It ain't ****ing with this shit right HERE THOUGH!!

this is not the old pusha its some new age hipster version lol

I honestly think the beats and sht was good. just don't know how to feel after of the time i havent heard any clipse at all, and to check out the new shit and it sounds like nothing like i remeber from exspectation of it. its all good but i gotta get used to that, i didnt exspect to hear him on beats like that. i dunno man shit was iight but i guess what did I exspect? LOL... same content, differnt stytle.

yea i agree i not feelin the french montana. my homie says im a hater but i dont listen to french LOL No Hate!

Back