Purple Universe

Sick beat man. Really like the vibe, brings me back to a much simpler time in my life. Only thing is the mix sounded a little dry, but that may just be the headphones I'm using. I also checked out your other stuff and I must say you're talented like crazy.

If you could return feedback on my recent beat, that'd be much appreciated- you can find the thread here.

Sick beat man. Really like the vibe, brings me back to a much simpler time in my life. Only thing is the mix sounded a little dry, but that may just be the headphones I'm using. I also checked out your other stuff and I must say you're talented like crazy.

If you could return feedback on my recent beat, that'd be much appreciated- you can find the thread here.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Back