Professional Sputnik Tube Condenser Microphone!!

nemtik

OK,
im selling a M-Audio Sputnik Tube Condenser Microphone. Have 2 along with a bunch of other mics, so im letting one go.

Great condition!!

I have used this specific mic to record quite a few professional albums, song some of you most likely have heard on the radio, etc.

This mic has a nice warm tone, sounds very close to a Nuemann U87, just a bit "flatter". With a decent compressor, you can capture the same sound!!

i still currently use the other 1 in my studio, mainly for vocal purposes.

You can be apart of the auction or purchase it by going here:
ebay. com/itm/161155025078?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Who gives a shit if you've used the mic to record a "few professional albums". You must be full of yourself. And if you're trying to entice the deal by saying this; 'that you probabaly heard on the radio' makes your image look bad, cause being a true artist isn't all about the fame fortune. Have a nice day. Feel free to delete this post mod, but hopefully the message gets acrossed. Only trying to help.

Oh and nemtik, if you do see this message, and reply back trying to counter act. Then I'll know you're really lying cause any artist that most people have heard on the radio doesn't have time to argue with someone on a forum. They have better things to do. I'm done here.

I doubt that sounds anything like a U87. Probably a decent tube condenser though. Why not just sell it for what it is? I'll give you $150 for it right now, wassup?

Back