Professional artists with poorly mixed songs.

Goodall said:
Neptunes - Clones

The whole damn album sounds bad.

Thats bull...

The whole album is clear as hell. You may not like the album but the whole shyt is mixed hi-fi.

The Game.

the return of the Game. Its too much treble on top of a flat mix.

Lyfe, 268-192... bad mix.

TQ - Listen ... bad mix.

2 of the best albums in a while tho.

take from that what you will.

"Last Call" on Kanye's first album when Jay's vocals come in at the very beginning of the song. **** distorts like a mother****er.

John Legend - Get Lifted. The album is still good despite the sound quality, but if the mixes were on point...

i thought John ledgends album was mixed very well.

I think because they never compressed the hell out of everything and the high end aint sparkling, it seems to have that more "old" feel. which i liked, they do the same thing with the latest calvin richardson album...

i dunno, i like it that way...

We Major - Kanye West

WACK mixin. I wasnt really feelin that song anyway, but that mix made it even worse.

I'm resurrecting this long dead thread cause I think it's interesting.

To me a fair few rock artists sound like they have terrible mixing...Elephant by Tame Impala is a standout, and some radiohead songs

I'm resurrecting this long dead thread cause I think it's interesting.

To me a fair few rock artists sound like they have terrible mixing...Elephant by Tame Impala is a standout, and some radiohead songs

Did you really just call out Radiohead's mixing?!?! BLASPHEMY lol!!!!

I'm pretty sure there is nothing accidental in Radiohead's sounds, but am interested to hear which songs you think have terrible mixing.

I remember getting Z-Ro's album The Omega and the whole entire album was fuzzy and mixed poorly. Not only that but the track order was printed wrong on the cd artwork.

Back