Producer/Songwriter RedOne Signs To Cash Money Records

its some behind the scene shit...

RedOne has a producer signed who did some old work for Wayne and didnt get paid for all the way back from 2005, it was a big record too... a hit record, one of waynes biggest hits actually.. this is how cash money is paying people back through song deals and advances. So this deal is more for the producer underneath RedOne than for actually RedOne. They did the same for Bangladesh

but RedOne has his own label and company he not doing this for his own bread

I'd like to thank him for blessing us with possibly the worst song in the history of man kind. Starships.

yeah RedOne is probably doing it for Develop, i think he's one half of The Wav.s together with Billy Bilal who is apart of RedOne's team.

its some behind the scene shit...

RedOne has a producer signed who did some old work for Wayne and didnt get paid for all the way back from 2005, it was a big record too... a hit record, one of waynes biggest hits actually.. this is how cash money is paying people back through song deals and advances. So this deal is more for the producer underneath RedOne than for actually RedOne. They did the same for Bangladesh

but RedOne has his own label and company he not doing this for his own bread

I was wondering why he'd make this deal it seemed like hustling backwards at first. thanks for the info

Back