Problems with mpc 500 and FL, please help me out

E

E2Razor

Hello!
So, I have plugged my midi cable from mpc's midi out port to my sound card's midi in port. I have set mpc as master and in fl studio in midi settings i have selected my input port and then enabled it. Now when i press pads on mpc the midi light in fl studio isn't flashing. But when i press play and stop buttons on mpc then i see flahing light, sol looks like those buttons work but pads don't. Could you guys please help me what settings do i have to set. :cry:
Thank you!

Ahh I had this problem too son, couldn't work it out to the other day. What you need to do is goto your Track > PARAMS the scroll it to "MIDI channel" and change it from off by selecting a track from 1 to 16. Note you will have to do this each track. Try that :)

Ok, now it's working.

Ahh I had this problem too son, couldn't work it out to the other day. What you need to do is goto your Track > PARAMS the scroll it to "MIDI channel" and change it from off by selecting a track from 1 to 16. Note you will have to do this each track. Try that :)

You are right with that information. Those settings were missing.
Btw. I found more information here mpc-forums(dot)com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=86489
if someone needs of course.

Ty all! :)

Back