Pro Tools 888/24 TDM 6.4.1

NAB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150225791680

The Why:
I use Propellerheads Reason 4 now and do all of my work inside of that program, which includes the creation of the music, the mixing of it,and sometimes the mastering too!. I also have a smaller Pro Tools rig that I run from my laptop and track my Reason music into it via ReWire. As you can see I have no use for this huge system anymore. I never thought I'd say this but software gives you endless capabilities while testing your creative skills...

The Gear:
This is the Digidesign Pro Tools TDM system complete with the Core Mix Card, 888/24 I/O Box, Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1Software
& Computer interface cable. I am selling this gear simply because I can get done what I need to on a smaller Pro Tools rig since I mainly only use the software
for audio editing purposes. This system was pulled from a working PowerMac G4 MDD in a smoke free home studio. The item is in
above average condition with just only a few normal wear and tear blemishes. What you see in the pic is what you are actually getting!

The Operating System:
If you have a PowerMac G4 and have Tiger (10.4) loaded on your machine, you will need to downgrade to Panther (10.3) as Tiger
is not compatible with this unit. If you have a PowerMac G5 this unit also will not work on those machines either : (
For more information please visit www.digidesign.com.

The Shipping:
Shipping on this item is absolutely free for the buyer ..... :)
Item will shipped with insurance as well .... :)
This item will be professional packed and I do retain video footage in case
someone out that tries to pull a fast one over on me..... :)

Return & Refund Policy
Unfourtuantely this item is USED and all sales are final which means
the item is being sold "AS IS", "No Refunds" just like a used car!

The Payment:
Payment expected within 48 hours of the closing if using Paypal.If you are sending a money or check,
I will allow up to 7 days from auction closing date for payment to be made and processed,
otherwise item will be re-listed and poor feedback WILL be left for non payment.......period!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back