Pro producer looking for help

K

kl3in

Calling BT, Crystal Method, Prodigy wannabes and fans!

Hello there. I work as a composer/producer for a production company that deliver customized music for TV, commercials etc. As much as I love my job, I'd like to do more than just one minute tracks and leave it at that. My problem is whenever I try to put together complete artist-like tracks it quickly becomes apparent that I'm much more of a programmer, producer and engineer than a composer or artist. My tracks lack substance, direction, that hook that give them identity and durabillity etc. Heh, if I was a baker I'd make some nice looking cakes, but there wouldn't be much inside. Make any sense? When doing commercials you're usually "in and out" in a matter of seconds, so I tend to start scratching my head and get impatient once my tracks last more than one minute. I'm fairly well-connected and truly believe I could move up the ladder if I just had the basic skill of finishing a d*mn song! I think what I need is to collaborate with someone who thinks differently, maybe not as complicated and technical as I do, someone that has a different approach to things, but digs the same kind of stuff. Fellow producers, songwriters, rappers, guitarists, vocalists, hook-genious wiz kids etc. Whatever you do, if you click with any of this stuff, have lots of passion and ambition, I'd love to hear from you! Maybe we can help eachother out?

Feel free to email me anytime at: oisteine@broadpark.no

Here's a mix cycling through some of my stuff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hii!! I´m a 20 year old boy. I have the conservatory course for violin and Classical composion. I have produce some music and
My favority artist is BT, and Max Martin. I think
I´m the only fan of BT in Portugal (me and my girlfriend :) ) I can try helping you. If you whant to try e-mail me elmb@sapo.pt i can send you one mp3 of the last production i did (comercial released) that was music for kids but i tryed to made it the most "punk-rock" as possible

I hope i can help you and you to me :)

If you what let's give a try

Back