Pretty UGly Trap beat , F4F

Starts off so well but the trumpets are thin and when the bass drops it just hightails into phenomenal effort. The mix is done extremely well. This is top notch but I dont feel trap necessarily immediately. Its amp but its kind of fragile excuse me. Its an excellent track though dont get me wrong. You have an excellent perception of what sounds to use. The switch up kind of threw me off but it came back. There is extreme skill to this and feels like its very easy for you. You do extremely well.

Starts off so well but the trumpets are thin and when the bass drops it just hightails into phenomenal effort. The mix is done extremely well. This is top notch but I dont feel trap necessarily immediately. Its amp but its kind of fragile excuse me. Its an excellent track though dont get me wrong. You have an excellent perception of what sounds to use. The switch up kind of threw me off but it came back. There is extreme skill to this and feels like its very easy for you. You do extremely well.
Thank bro , i try my best , i get what u saying . Man u sound like a proffesor , lmao , thanks again

Nice one man. I like the 808 in this beat, they're hard. The tansitions are dope too, you made it really interesting. Good Work.

Man you beat is really smooth , care to give me some advice on how to make boom bap ? i got a contract to make 10 diverse beats and i kinda wana put some old school boom bap in there

oh cool. the most important thing is to get the feel for the drums right for boom bap. get your hi hats to play eighth notes but make sure it has a swing and not a quantized-robotic feel. also use different velocities to make it more humanized. and you can adjust the kick and the snare based on the melody that you place in your track. hope this helps

oh cool. the most important thing is to get the feel for the drums right for boom bap. get your hi hats to play eighth notes but make sure it has a swing and not a quantized-robotic feel. also use different velocities to make it more humanized. and you can adjust the kick and the snare based on the melody that you place in your track. hope this helps

Yeah it helps , and do u use and layer many instruments ?

Pretty dope! Sounds like a migos beat.
Just improve a bit your mix. The snare could be a bit louder.
Anyway good stuff!

yea a would i agree with G-Town Beats about improving your mix and about the snare, but overall apart from that i like it man, great job!!

yea a would i agree with G-Town Beats about improving your mix and about the snare, but overall apart from that i like it man, great job!!

thanks bro , i dont know to to explain this but on ur drake beat , there is this like effect , how u do that , its dope ?

This beat is dope breh , dig everything and composition is on point . Mix sound crisp and clean . the rolling sound is a bit repetitve imo but its dope as it is . Keep up that good work fam .

Back