Predict the next big drug in rap

ego killer

so ya leans not that cool anymore, xanax is ehh, they can't keep riding the molly train forever.

i predict HALLUCINOGENS. if this happens hopefully rappers get more creative.

Crack, I'm surprised all the crack cooking rappers haven't talked about how high they get off it. It's a myth they don't get high on their own supply. Some smoke it to test it out.

Crack, I'm surprised all the crack cooking rappers haven't talked about how high they get off it. It's a myth they don't get high on their own supply. Some smoke it to test it out.

You get a high just from cooking crack. It's not like drug dealers wear a respirator or have a exhaust vent to remove the fumes. Most cooks at least taste it to see if it numbs their mouth.

Some college kid in chemistry class is learning how to make it now...

no name yet but it's going to be awesome and wipe out half of the country.

^^^^ that's why kids go to college now.

Last edited:
Trans fats.

"Sesame to the death of me/Dorito chips to the left of me/Blowing money fast at the buffet mane/Cake, crab legs, and some buffalo wangs" - Rick Ross/Action Bronson Golden Corral Endorsement 2015

Last edited:
i was over weed when i turned 21, 22. got on pills like benzos, klonopin, xanax, ...now im doing heroin and benzos daily....did speed here and there...weed is gay to me and ectsasy isnt where im from, alcohol is also very gay to me and cigarettes are extremely wack..

Back