Pound Cake???

U

UpnComer

Whats the deal wit this song yall think is hot or not???

I think it could of been alot better...i think its kinda wack actually...I wish Jay-z would stop letting Drake get on his songs...why dont he let some real legends rap with him?

Jay came this far to have Drake on his songs???

WTF???

I hate and love this song at the same time...

i hate the intro and those voice scratches (dolla dolla bill yall, cash rules everything around me).... they sound so out of place, but the actual beat is smooth. This song would've been better if it was Ross and Jay trading verses or even Nas... Drake didn't do bad though.

it might grow on me idk, ...i need to stop hating Drake so much...

second thought, theres a reason why i hate this guy...i dont like him sayin, i aint playin wit u niggaz in his raps, then he acts like this , oh snap, dont play wit Drizzy, he aint playin wit yal!!!, betta watch out!!...dude is a cupcake, im sorry but this is real, dude is talking about i aint playin wit yall, i dont see what the big deal is, ...what makes him so great????, some of yall must be gay or somethin....lookin at him like oh he fine...i know how people be...thats why u guys dont have girls....haha! Nobody said it was sposed to be perfect...im probly jus hatin though right??? Am i right??? Sorry, ... lol, im spazzin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back