Poll: What would J Dilla think of AraabMuzik?

J Dilla is know as the king of the MPC and known for his crazy and unheard of samples, and I just realized Araab is kind of the same thing. Now I am no where near comparing the musical side of them, but as far as technique and originality what do you think?

J was a humble dude and gave respect to all musicians. Araab doesnt do what dilla did. Araab doesnt have the soul and swing that dilla had. J knew how to find the pocket and mastered it. Its Apples and oranges.

Ehhh, I dont think he would've thought anything. He would've been too busy doing his shit.

Dilla is in another lane. Araab is in another lane. Dilla used numerous shit besides the MPC too where as though the MPC is a like a staple for Araab.

I think they are completely different to be honest. Jay Dilla was a monster in regards to creating a sample literally out of something not there. Whereas Araab is a monster with live sequencing. Both are dope but I don't think dilla would do anything else besides give props. Dilla is so ahead of cats even in death he can't be touched on certain things

Back