plz HELP with problem moving F.L. Files

SuspenseBeats

This may be the wrong section to post this, im not sure. But, i got a new computer and i need to move all of my old FL Studio (fruity Loops) Project files over to my new computer. I tried everything (including copying the whole "image-line" folder from my old hard drive over to my new computer) And the files are all there when i open up the beat ... The drums are there & all the instruments, but the MPD Sample files dont appear.. I hope this makes sense to you.
Basically, everything is there when i open the beat, except the Sample is missing.. and some samples i spent alot of time chopping up in the MPD, so i cant just easily put the sample back in it..
Any idea on how i can properly move all my FL Studio Project files?
PLEASE HELP . Thank you

Just use fl zip files, so in other words you will have to resave all your files as zipped loop package. Will Be sort of a process but once you do it and start using them all the time you wont regret it.

SRM_ HIPHOP can u explain a little? Thank you in advance

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

XABITION I use the FPC tool in FL Studio, its like a digital MPD that the MPD controls

Last edited:
Back