Please Help me Choosing an Audio Interface

Breathtaker

Hello Future Producers Forum.

So far I have produced with my Desktop PC and the Quality was pretty good and i have had low latency values playing with my Keyboard.
I Use FL Studio!

Now i have bought a Laptop that is a bit older it has 2 ghz dual core, 2 gb ram.
The Quality is BAD!
If i record too much tracks at one go the whole sound crashes.

And the latency is also very high! I have Installed asio drivers but that dont helps a lot.

Now my question, do you think an audio Interface like the M Audio Fast Track Pro can Change this?
Im Completely new on this region.

I had no sound card on my PC other than the Default Motherboard one , and I had very bad sound and huge latency , but then I bought an M Audio Fast Track MK II and that fixed the Latency and the sound because it works as a Sound Card itself. The bad thing is that the MK 2 has only 2 Inputs ( 1 Guitar, 1 XLR ) . So , yes , the FT Pro can change your issues.

I had no sound card on my PC other than the Default Motherboard one , and I had very bad sound and huge latency , but then I bought an M Audio Fast Track MK II and that fixed the Latency and the sound because it works as a Sound Card itself. The bad thing is that the MK 2 has only 2 Inputs ( 1 Guitar, 1 XLR ) . So , yes , the FT Pro can change your issues.

Okay thats nice ... have bought one now .. Thx 4 information!

Back