PARTY FAVOR - TOUCH (VERACE REMIX) !! (free download) - F4F / L4L

This is pretty ILL! I'd prefer it if it was a little darker but can't really complain.

Mix is good I like how you've pan'd and separated the drums! The vocal chops a dope as well man.

F4F

really dope vocal chops. everything seems to mixed nicely. when it drops after a minute and a half, I feel like that melody could be readjusted seems to kind of contrast too much with the vibe of the song. pretty nice though, started off as dance, had a reggaeton pattern then ended up with some dubsteppy stuff. nice nice. I probbaly got all those genre assumptions wrong but anyways dope sh . keep it up

check me out bro https://www.futureproducers.com/for...od-morning-home-made-fresh-listen-f4f-469694/

Damn! Thanks for all the positive feedback !

I like it. It's really catchy and everything fits nicely. Nothing seems random or out of place. The drums you chose are great. I'm not big into EDM, but I like this track.

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/new-track-f4f-always-469568/

Thanks dude! My friends who are not big into EDM complain about the vocal being too dancy! But its from the original track, so....

Glad u didnt have a problem with it!

This is pretty ILL! I'd prefer it if it was a little darker but can't really complain.

Mix is good I like how you've pan'd and separated the drums! The vocal chops a dope as well man.

F4F

Yeah! I guess it would have a darker feel with different vocals, but they are from the original track!

Thanks bro

nice chops! beat is nice, could be a bit darker as Beats by Jackie said. But overall really nice!

really dope vocal chops. everything seems to mixed nicely. when it drops after a minute and a half, I feel like that melody could be readjusted seems to kind of contrast too much with the vibe of the song. pretty nice though, started off as dance, had a reggaeton pattern then ended up with some dubsteppy stuff. nice nice. I probbaly got all those genre assumptions wrong but anyways dope sh . keep it up

check me out bro https://www.futureproducers.com/for...od-morning-home-made-fresh-listen-f4f-469694/

hahahaha thanks man! i appreciate the feedback a lot!

I can see how u would feel like that about the melody on the first drop. I feel it a bit too, but i think its not THAT bad(ihmo). Like, could be better, but kind of too late now! hehehe Track has already been "released" and i have already finished others after this, and am currently working on more fresh stuff too, so i dont think ill be coming back to this one right now.

I wasnt really trying to go for different genres in particular sections, but i have a pretty diverse musical influence, so its cool that u had that impression.

nice chops! beat is nice, could be a bit darker as Beats by Jackie said. But overall really nice!

Yup... like i said, i get that a lot. :) Vocals are a bit too dancy i guess, but they belong to the original. But thanks for the compliments bruh!

i really like whats you've done it - great work keep it up

Be sure to take a look at my brand new music video and give me some feedback please - LIKE SHARE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy the work Taylor Mace - Schmaltz (Official Video) - YouTube

Damn hijacker! hehehe but ok.... ill bite. I like the beat and the vocals a lot! The video is a bit on the low budget side, but thats fine. It certainly deserves more views.

Last edited:
Back