P Diddy Rapper / Producer / King / God?

Rikeluxxbeats

P Diddy release his new track "I want the Love" feat. Meek Mill
You certainly had a look at his Instagram/twiter/facebook account
where he promote his track with hashtag #IWTL
He premiered the trailer only on revolt TV & Facebook account.
What do you think about his multipe hats as Rapper, Producer, Self proclaiming King-God, Business man...
and his wish that we love him while he is alive... (lyrics from IWTL)

he aight... not very original, ....definately a trend jacker...one of the biggest and most famous.

I like Diddy's ambition to still be in Music Business. He could easily be retired in a nice home full of models in Miami's Jupiter Island... But he still wants to provide music, Take part in the rap game, challenging rappers, signing new ones, develop great artists as Rick Ross, French Montana, Meek Mill... Hate him or Love him, we have an opinion about him... He is a legendary Music Producer whether you like him or not.

Full article about how he gains fans's attention on his new single "I want the Love"
www.rikeluxxbeats.com/blog

His production style makes people on these forums cringe (long looped samples, no manipulation of sound.) But yeah he's broken some of the most influential east coal artists of all time and as a business man/entrepreneur, I only have profound respect for him.

looping 8 bars of a song is actually much harder than looping 1 bar.
Those beats Diddy made weren't as easy as you think they where.

Diddy represents both the good and bad of the music industry. He's a great business exec/music visionary and is the one of the best ever at artist development. He's up there with Barry Gordy in that department. However he's a crook/con man & he sucks as an artist.

Last edited:
Back