Oxygen 61 v3 Problem

AllenRob

Hello all

I use FL Studio and I own a M-AUDIO Oxygen 61 v3, the problem is the keys. When I press hard, it gives the sound loud enough but I can't press all at the same hardness when I play it fast. When I press normally however, the volume is very low. That's exceptionally great feature when I play it with a Piano VST cause some keys at low level and some loud give a warm feeling but I use other instruments as well, especially when I compose drums, I want it to sound the way it would normally sound. You know, when you click on one of the virtual keys of your VST plug-in, it gives a flat sound. How do I achieve that on my MIDI keyboard?

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Up........

You want to check and see if the board has an option for "Velocity Curve".

If it does... hopefully it has an option that fits your needs. If not... you can't do it. You'd have to edit the velocity of your midi notes in the DAW after you record the midi clip.

go into the midi settings in FL and theres an option that say 'Link Velocity To' change it to None. that should stop it, just change it back when you need to reactivate the velocity

Back