Overcast EP *f4f*

• Thread starter thedirectoronthebeat
  • Start date
T

thedirectoronthebeat

So I've put together an EP consisting of 5 instrumentals all sampling old jazz records, sorta like Lex Luger meets Miles Davis lol but I hope you can all check it out and leave some comments:) Make sure to comment with your links so I can return feedback!

Thanks...

Hey! Assuming you mean the track linked to your post by SoundCloud, here's my opinion.

I love the whole feel of the track. The vocals fit well with the whole instrumental, everything fits well with each other. It could have more going on in a structural sense but I'm not too familiar with the structure of this type of genre. I believe some panning would do the track a favour, in particular the right side. The right side sounded slightly empty. This is just my constructive criticism, I hope it was some help. Again, great track! :)

Hey! Assuming you mean the track linked to your post by SoundCloud, here's my opinion.

I love the whole feel of the track. The vocals fit well with the whole instrumental, everything fits well with each other. It could have more going on in a structural sense but I'm not too familiar with the structure of this type of genre. I believe some panning would do the track a favour, in particular the right side. The right side sounded slightly empty. This is just my constructive criticism, I hope it was some help. Again, great track! :)

That was just the intro, it wont let me post the full EP, but appreciate the feedback!

Love this sample! the mix is a 3/10 the drums are coool. Work on it more, great track. The next track started playing and that shit is sick! but the mix on that one is lacking also but way better! sounds like the same sample.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback people! Only just realised that you guys have commented, for some reason fp have not notified me:/ I will return feedback asap

Back