Once Again Its ON and Poppin FEED 4 FEED like ALWAYS

Real West Coast tinge on this thing right here. It's pretty cool but the drums are a little squashed, could be a little tighter. And the piano is a little too loud.

Still pretty neat.

this would definitely benefit from a good mix, but i definitely could tell the vibe and feel you are going for and it has potential to be great west coast track.

Last edited:
- I would turn up your vocals a little more and the guitar down a little
- However the volume on the hook is just right
- I think the beat is really lacking some trasitions and more instruments at certain places but when you add those strings that part sounded good -- maybe add some piano chords to layer it
- Maybe try some transition effects
- The rapping is cool -- doesnt really do much for me in my opinion

Please return the favor:

"Doorstep" (Justin Timberlake-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

Last edited:
thx for the feed guys..ya still gotta do the mix thing...its hard tho..im using old school record and reason

ya its horrible..its like I cant get that clear sound from my vocals..everything sounds muddled together...I hear on the new reason they have rack extensions and isotope makes a pretty good mastering rack..but idk if record has rack extensions..i think they added it to reason 6 and above

Though the breath control could of been better overall on the rapping. Recording could of also been clearer in my opinion.

Beat isn't a bad idea, the guitar is nice, prob could do with being turnt down abit and might be abit too much hearing it though out the whole song, try to drop it in and out. Shit does sound westcoast though. Try to add in the signature 'whine' maybe. That could work

Return it please:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/$wv-feedback-returned-461990/

Back