* Official Video *Only God By Zaze

Dee Chamberz

This is the first Official Video off of Zaze's latest LP "The World As I See It" called Only God.

Produced by Chenzo Kells

Directed by Westnyle Fx

Album available at Zaze

twitter.com/zazemusic

facebook.com/zazemusic

reverbnation.com/zaze

motivationiskey.com/zaze

Last edited:
you're are right Yahweh is the only one to judge you
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.John 1:1

in his word Yahweh put forth this
a few scriptures on Foul language and watch what you say come out your mouth you have to be careful
this not about bad grammar lol

Ephesians 4:29 ESV /

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Ephesians 5:4 ESV /

Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

Colossians 3:8-10 ESV

But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.

Matthew 15:11 ESV /

It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Exodus 20:7 ESV /

“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

Psalm 34:12-14 ESV /

What man is there who desires life and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Proverbs 4:24 ESV /

Put away from you crooked speech, and put devious talk far from you.

James 3:1-18 ESV /

Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! ...

Psalm 19:14 ESV /

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Proverbs 26:20 ESV /

For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases.

Proverbs 10:18 ESV /

The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.

Proverbs 19:1 ESV /

Better is a poor person who walks in his integrity than one who is crooked in speech and is a fool.

Proverbs 10:11 ESV /

The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.

Colossians 4:6 ESV /

Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

Proverbs 19:11 ESV /

Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 ESV /

Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools.

Proverbs 10:19 ESV /

When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.

Proverbs 10:14 ESV /

The wise lay up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool brings ruin near.

Luke 6:45 ESV /

The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Proverbs 10:20 ESV /

The tongue of the righteous is choice silver; the heart of the wicked is of little worth.

Proverbs 19:20 ESV /

Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.

Proverbs 17:4 ESV /

An evildoer listens to wicked lips, and a liar gives ear to a mischievous tongue.

Proverbs 25:11 ESV /

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.

Proverbs 10:21 ESV /

The lips of the righteous feed many, but fools die for lack of sense.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 ESV /

Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few.

Matthew 12:36 ESV /

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,

Proverbs 29:22 ESV /

A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression.

Proverbs 17:27 ESV /

Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.

Psalm 145:16-21 ESV /

You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every living thing. The Lord is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them. The Lord preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. ...

James 3:6 ESV /

And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.

Proverbs 10:32 ESV /

The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable, but the mouth of the wicked, what is perverse.

Titus 3:2 ESV /

To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

James 4:11 ESV /

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

Ecclesiastes 5:6 ESV /

Let not your mouth lead you into sin, and do not say before the messenger that it was a mistake. Why should God be angry at your voice and destroy the work of your hands?

Proverbs 16:23 ESV /

The heart of the wise makes his speech judicious and adds persuasiveness to his lips.

Psalm 10:4-11 ESV /

In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him; all his thoughts are, “There is no God.” His ways prosper at all times; your judgments are on high, out of his sight; as for all his foes, he puffs at them. He says in his heart, “I shall not be moved; throughout all generations I shall not meet adversity.” His mouth is filled with cursing and deceit and oppression; under his tongue are mischief and iniquity. He sits in ambush in the villages; in hiding places he murders the innocent. His eyes stealthily watch for the helpless; ...

Romans 3:10-18 ESV /

As it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.” “Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive.” “The venom of asps is under their lips.” “Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.” ...

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 ESV /

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; ...

Proverbs 21:23 ESV /

Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.

1 Kings 1:1-53 ESV /

Now King David was old and advanced in years. And although they covered him with clothes, he could not get warm. Therefore his servants said to him, “Let a young woman be sought for my lord the king, and let her wait on the king and be in his service. Let her lie in your arms, that my lord the king may be warm.” So they sought for a beautiful young woman throughout all the territory of Israel, and found Abishag the Shunammite, and brought her to the king. The young woman was very beautiful, and she was of service to the king and attended to him, but the king knew her not. Now Adonijah the son of Haggith exalted himself, saying, “I will be king.” And he prepared for himself chariots and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him. ...

God aka Yahweh aka Yeshua aka I am
has already judged foul language and saying foolish things

if you're going to make a song saying ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE
make sure sir you know that THE WORD judges you
as it is God
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.John 1:1

base you song on scripture

sola scriptura sir
blessings in your adventures sir
May God bless your words

Apparently Fataltone can judge you, as too can I, however as I don't believe in God I can judge you without hypocrisy, which is actually what the statement is all about, I doesn't mean that only God can judge you for exploiting homeless people because I certainty found that far more offensive than the language you were using.

@ Fataltone, I think the religious view of morality as law is quite wrong because we all have an inbuilt knowledge of good and evil regardless of if you believe the magic fruit story or the scientific explanation for our morality, my non religious non legalistic view of morality is why I can say slavery is immoral yet you felt compelled to defend it when you know it's immoral. In regard to all those codified laws on language how is referring to people as fools acceptable yet you can't use a benign word like f u c k ?

How do you know they were exploited

At least one of those men had an obvious objection to being filmed, the guy at the end who's feelings of objection was given a value of $2, they guy who quite clearly said "f u c k off" but ended up being used as a prop in a video regardless of his objection.....that shit is quite clearly exploitation....homeless people are not props, they are people with problems.

Back