Nipsey Hussle Defends Serena Williams' Crip Walk

serena.gif

I do that dance every time I'm excited about something.

Last edited:
SMH. Let me first say I am NOT offended, however, as a world class athlete competing on the biggest stage while representing your country crip walking may not have been the best decision. Y

SMH. Let me first say I am NOT offended, however, as a world class athlete competing on the biggest stage while representing your country crip walking may not have been the best decision. Y
Sorry but i disagree, there's often a double standard when it comes to blacks. I took this from a blog i frequent:

Sometimes after all your hard work (Serena has been through a lot these past few years, and she is from Compton), you just gotta shine on the haters.
82447918.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lz3r8kaDiv1qezed5.gif
    tumblr_lz3r8kaDiv1qezed5.gif
    514.6 KB · Views: 904
Can't say I liked it at all. The dance has so much negative attached to it. I have seen and read how much racist crap that she has dealt with while on the court...and all this provides is ammunition for those folks.

I didn't like when the shooting happened in Tempe, Arizona and Gangsta ass Nipsey tried to distance himself from it. You put out records talkin that gang sh!t but act like you ain't got nothin to do with it. It's like throwing rocks and hiding your hands. "It wasn't me!" Both he and Snoop should STFU! Reminds me of when Obama was running for office. Minister Farrakhan refused to comment on much if at all because he knew how the media (especially FOX News) would take what ever he said and use it against Obama. Serena doesn't need any negative pub. She is a MF Tennis Super-star/ future hall of famer. Like I tell my son win he scores on the football field...
1. Act like you've been there before
2. Act like your going again

Back