Newbies Looking to Start Producing beats

reljr89

Hey Forum,

The Music Industry is looking for new producers who are bringing new sounds for artist in the industry. There may not be a lot of room for a lot of new artist but there will ALWAYS be room for new producers and new young talent looking to make their mark and start making a trend for themselves. IS THAT YOU? If it is then i think you should start getting your thoughts together on how you can start making your mark in this music industry selling beats. It can be so simple if you have a creative sound that is not currently on the market.
You could possibly SKYROCKET to the top if you have a new sound that is great and has potential to make a new mark. I want everybody to start getting focused and start paying attention how to music indusrty is changing and the sound is as well. If you want to be one of the new producers then i suggest you start making beats and try to create a distinct sound that can seperate you from competition.
Good Luck to all the newbie producers and i wish you much much success in the near future. There are some new programs on the market for the beginners who are trying to get there feet wet. However the oldies like FL studio, Cubase, Logic etc are all amazing for creating beats. If you are just beginning these programs can be difficult to learn so be aware. They can be expesive for people who are less fortunate so be aware of that also. Never download demos they will be a waste of time if you are SERIOUS. GOOD LUCK!

gee wiz, with your product anyone could skyrocket to the top!?

but this is not an ad right? your like a motivational speaker or something, wow THANKS!

No this is not an ad I took the time to write this for all the inspiring producers. Im not saying anyone will skyrocket to the type ONLY if you are motivated. If you need help then the product that i have sharing with people has been helpful. Remember the only people that can skyrocket to the top are the MOTIVATED and HUNGRY producers. THIS IS NOT A AD..I WROTE THIS PERSONALLY FOR EVERYONE WANTS TO MAKE IT. Thanks so much for the feed back it is greatly appreciated.:) This is for the beginners who need help

well forgive my cynicism, but the tone of your op had me wondering when the pitch was coming, then your signature is a product link, and, you put it in the daw/sequencer forum not general or somesuch... so...2+2

but if it was sincere then thats nice, have a nice day

Last edited:
dub turbo lol, i get spammed with that crap all the time. typical "go with us and make bangers in minutes" bull, if i want to use it then i will do so in my own time. spamming it all over the place will make people NOT want to use it.

Last edited:
Ahah! I watched the video for dub turbo. While the product looks terrible, the narrator made me seriously consider cocaine to stimulate my creativity during those 20 hour work days

Thanks for the comments;-)

Thanks guys I gladly appreciate the feedback even if its negative.:-) However, noone is spamming anything might I add. My sig is my blog sorry that you guys don't like it. Unfortunately that means its not for you. Thanks for the comments I really enjoy reading them even when they are bad.I have been producing for a while now and I have used many DAWS and all types of programs you can think of. People say programs are terrible all the time I was reading a blog about how people thought FL studio's was terrible and I was shocked but hey everybody is entitled to their on opinion.Dub turbo has been around for quite a while, I actually own it myself including Fl studio, Reasons, Logic and I own a Phantom, Meko Open Labs and you know what? Every single one of them besides the meko open labs, I seen negative feed back. Dub turbo is in fact a great program and you should check a review on it. Im guessing you guys purchased it because if you haven't you really wouldn't know. But if someone went around spamming FL studios you wouldn't use it either would you? I apologize if you thought I was spamming but this posts was genuine and real and I appreciate the people who sent me a message and said thanks for the motivation. If you are not making money selling beats then the time is now. Whether you use dub turbo or not. I am making money with different programs and I purchase anything I advertise and I would like to say that every program has its ups and downs.Thanks for the feedback from you all ..

However the oldies like FL studio, Cubase, Logic etc are all amazing for creating beats. If you are just beginning these programs can be difficult to learn so be aware. They can be expesive for people who are less fortunate so be aware of that also. Never download demos they will be a waste of time if you are SERIOUS. GOOD LUCK!
Hey I did not mean to bash your positive comments, they are actually much appreciated! All I was commenting on is the above quote, where you discourage the use of popular "oldies" programs and advise newcomers not to use demos. I believe that even demos can be very helpful. These are big budget companies with complex programs that are capable of creating very intricate and pleasant music, we are lucky to have a demo offered to us so we can have some time to figure out which one suits us, whether it be DubTurbo or ProTools 10 HDX.

To RelJr89 defense, he does offer some good basic insight for 'newbies'. I've admittedly fell prey to Dub-Turbo's viral marketing, but found for the amount of shit you gotta go thru to set it up, and having to learn its workflow, it is truly best for someone who truly just started making beats and have NOT used any other beatmaking software.

There are some good sequencing tutorials from DubTurbo on YT that I've found to be helpful, as sequencing my tracks is one of my weaknesses.

Back