ghostvocals

Hi guys, Not sure if i am allowed to post this or if i am not in the right place feel free to tell me where to go!

I am a singer songwriter who is a bit past it now and a mum i am looking to take a back seat.What I am really looking for is a songwriting partner and to sell songs commercially to big artists.

I have no producing ability (although i have an ample set up and lots of software).

I am a good singer but don't have the image that is required to sell a record as an artist myself.

If anyone would be interested in collaborating get in touch I am not in a position to pay for beats and instrumentals. I looking for someone talented open to many genres for a long-term thing selling tracks together. I have some links to a few song ideas i can send.

what up ghost,

yea you're in the right section. i'm actually a hip-hop/soul producer. i sometimes rap just for the fun of it as well so i also write songs. i'll send you a message to links to some of my beats, let me know if you ever want to collab on something

Nice to meet you, Ghost.

Are you just using your vocals to advertise your songs for big artists? With songwriting for big artists as the ultimate goal?

What genres do you write in?

You mentioned you're not in the position to pay for productions. How would a collaborating producer be compensated?

I am currently just using vocals to show i can write over most genres, but i am looking for a long term multi genre producer who also wants to sell songs to hopefully big artists ( but i guess we'd have to start small) to get published as a songwriting team basically i know its not cool or modern but think along the lines of elton john and bernie taupin, etc

Starting posting stuff to soundcloud and getting your work out there. There are tons of tutorials and such scattered around all these forums online that you can find everything you need from :)

Back