Newbe website

Looks a little cheap to me I think maybe a new layout would work better for you. Also I googled imaged one of your pics and it came back to a different studio? Might want to fix that. This is just my 2,cents and I tend to like things much cleaner with fresh lines.

Thanks for looking

Hay Thanks for bothering to look and For being so honest new Graphics and logo coming soon and the bit you mention about how do you know that I didn't work with or for them lol I don't I guess I gave that away by saying a I'm a newbie but hay that's cool,really appreciate you taking the time to look and am going to make the changes also mention new beats too,and at least you didn't say the beats were shit lol. It seems to be hard work with the business side and just getting up and running but I will sort it soon,all I want to do is make beats but would like to get this all to work its just slow but then guess I need to throw more money in to the marketing. Have you got a site? and are you any good at mixing and mastering by any chance.

Site doesn't look bad(atleast to me anyway) I would suggest proofread and maybe have someone professional look it over like stated below. also wanted to say your beat "Complexed" is really good. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
I would suggest removing the corporate logos. You're obviously not sponsored by them because they're not originals, which isn't a professional attitude at all. It's also underhanded and will turn people away. Your spelling, punctuation and syntax is extremely poor; get someone to proofread it.

Good luck.

Thanks for the comments changed loads since then so looks better I hope lol,thank for your kind words too that complexed beat you mention I changed a little Havant uploaded it yet but will be more like that just trying all different kinds of beats but get a good buzz making that kind of beat.But thanks again all comments have helped.

I have removed know just needed to fill the gap it was a bit naughty I guess.Thanks for the comments someone mentioned about the punctuation the other day didn't get that much Education as you can see wish I did now though.But this forum is ok it's helping me maybe I could help someone in the future on here.Someone was going to look at the site for me but hasn't got around to it yet I will in the future.Thanks for being honest it helps more when someone has an honest opinion hurts a bit but hay that's what I ask for in the first place Thanks Again.

Back